Frameworks® for Change
Frameworks For Change is a unique vehicle for identifying and remedying the issues that prevent teams from operating at full potential.
The Seminar creates a proactive forum where participants can examine their assumptions and expectations individually and also from a team perspective, discuss challenges with a skilled facilitator, and exchange feedback in a supportive setting. This helps participants view their issues from a broader perspective bringing deeper meaning, connection, and insight to individual and group objectives.
With a remarkable degree of accuracy, impartiality, and speed the process pinpoints the hidden factors that may be undermining their efforts. As it highlights latent talents, it also facilitates a deep personalized understanding of the principles that are essential for successful teamwork.
Frameworks for Change illustrates how the diversity of individual strengths, weaknesses, and contributions can combine to form a much stronger team that can transform limitations that are inhibiting progress.
Facilitating work groups from a variety of backgrounds, we have found that participants experience the following benefits from the Frameworks for Change Seminar:
- Clarify goals, values, and career path.
- Explore issues of concern.
- Strengthen self confidence and trust.
- Examine beliefs and identify values.
- Learn how to approach situations responsibly.
- Apply intuition to your decision-making process.
- Stimulates intuition and choice.
- Receive valuable personal feedback.
- Change non-productive habits.
- Realize the benefits of personal accountability.
- Receive encouragement to continue.
- Spend quality time with colleagues.
- Maximize strengths and talents of everyone on the team.
- Clear up misunderstandings.
- Identify habits that prevent the team from functioning more effectively.
- Gain a clear picture of how you and others operate within the team.
- Strengthen involvement and caring in one another’s process.
- Improve team communications and collaboration.
- Exchange ideas and insights.
- Cultivate team rapport, receptivity, respect, and creativity.
- Recognize shared values, objectives, and setbacks.
- Discover glitches and areas of unclarity in the infra-structure.
- Generate group solutions for handling difficult changes and challenges.
- Transform limitations that inhibit development.
- Build on organizational strengths and values.
- Network with participants.
- Create a lighter and more harmonious work atmosphere.
- Increase commitment and support for organizational change.